1. I respect and admire the work that Langley Hospice Society does.
2. I love volunteering because it is my chance to give something back to the community.
3. I like the management and the fact that they are well-organized.
4. I like my fellow volunteers. We have fun!
5. I enjoy meeting new people.
6. I am proud of Wayne, my husband, who is Mr. Fix It at the store on Monday mornings.
7. I am a shopper who loves clothes and each day I am impressed with the quality of the donations that come in the door.
Note: I must wait, like everyone else, to purchase any item after
it has been priced and displayed in the store.
8. I get out of the house.
9. I get a coffee break – often with goodies!
10. I feel appreciated.
Second Story Treasures Thrift Store Volunteer